Head of School: Mrs Rachel Dinnis
At Weston Mill Community Primary Academy, we believe that excellence in education is an attainable goal. To reach the goal, we support high expectations and standards for our children, so that each child may reach his/her full potential. Excellence in education is a responsibility shared by all participants in the process: children, parents, teachers, administrators, Local Advisory Board members and the community.
We aim to maintain an environment in which children are happy to explore and learn, where children and adults respect each others’ views and ideas. We celebrate individuality and support children in developing their potential. We believe in the following principles:
- Every child is entitled to receive quality education within a happy and caring, safe and stimulating environment.
- Every individual is entitled to be valued, respected and supported by each other that everyone within our MAT family should be given every opportunity to reach his or her potential, to feel pride in individual and collective achievements and to celebrate success.
- Every individual will be encouraged to develop personal qualities of independence, co-operation, self-discipline and respect, both for others and the world in which we live.
- All pupils will receive a quality education from the broad and balanced differentiated curriculum offered at the academy.
- There will be no discrimination on the grounds of gender or ability and pupils with SEN will be catered for appropriately in line with the Code of Practice.